关于番薯

My photo
太在乎别人 ; 往往会伤害到自己 ! Add ↘vicky_kiwigirl@hotmail.com

Friday, November 20, 2009

LUB MY JIMUII~++(edit foto)

yesterday go ts wif my fren again

me,jia yi jaclyn ,zinyi,yung yee,sinee n mei khey
except lim baby!!
8.00++ i go mickry house
eat..balut present..
n make up
==ll
10.00
mama foo jau cum wif her biao di
'foo chuan wei'
call me xiu gei!!
thn we go lrt
saya 'cha dian' jaduh tim!!
fish dou.
thn dou ts
wait they 20 minute loh
thn i go buy ticket 1stwe gonnna watch2012
hehe~
nice movie
the whole world will musnah
if we no hargai!!!
sad~
thn we go 'zi lian' in toillet
thn buy thing
thn me n yung go highest floor
zi lian again^^
'shi bu de' jaclyn
gonna change skul..
bye..
miss u orhxx
I lub my jimuii!!

me n yung yee..hehe..mo........lao gong n loa po~~~~~micky n me..thn zin!!luv~~~~~~we r jimuii 4ever..lub u allsoh jia n Soh kuansoh cling jie n me..jie change skul lo:(

3 soh po!!n sui po..luv thisqi bek lo..funny..sob sob d me~lub u all..my jimuii

gt more foto..later~

0 comments: