关于番薯

My photo
太在乎别人 ; 往往会伤害到自己 ! Add ↘vicky_kiwigirl@hotmail.com

Monday, December 28, 2009

kay~~seriously..
long time no blog jor..
lazy till mati==



chritmas day--
morning follow mom go church
my mom meet her fren
thn watch their show..
thn sing 2gether^^
lucky draw--
i get a clip..==
my mom same wif me!!
==''
thn eat..
bak~~sien ahh!!
actually at night gt chritmas party
lastly cancel jor!!
heng~~~~



26/12--
morning make up here n there
wif my jie><
thn mom fetch me n jie go ts
fetch my fren oso
my jie go ts 4 her scout party
wear dou so leng lui
thn me n fren go meet other st.john fren
a sir oso gt go==''
actually was gathering de..
but dunoe y they go eat thierselve
me n wan huii go roller==
thn mai go lo
her cousin nn her bf oso go..
roller gt a sohai wan make me n huii pokgai
thn her cousin scold him sohai!!
thn the sohai like vry scared jor
wakakak..XD
thn i pk many time lo..ofcource de^^
but not pain 1.. haha~~
after roller we go gai gai thn bak..


27/12---
go st.john..
dipaksa cut my nails:(
haixx..still gt many duty u must cut ge lar~~
cry out~~~~~~~
at night...
i go tuition de chritmas party
hapi~~
we sing,dance..so high!!
thn teacher's movie
like twilight de..
funny..teally funny!!!!
thn lucky draw..
of cource i no get anything..
i always unlucky de:(
thn nid choose hu most leng zai leng lui
thn i choose my fren..:)
funny^^thn dance 2 gether..><

28/12-----
jing en cum my house
we watch tv,chat,eat,play com
bore dou..
but she say gt fren jau will not bore
i agree..u agree anot??
jing en ..luv u!!
u must b hapi 4ever
n i will support u 4 ever
dun sad jor..><

0 comments: