关于番薯

My photo
太在乎别人 ; 往往会伤害到自己 ! Add ↘vicky_kiwigirl@hotmail.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

beh song lo!!grr~~

2day when pm period.
got a pengawas call us go out.
suddenly i noe is sport check jor
shit lo...many things can let her rampas..
so i bring my important things go out.=]
hw i noe~~my ''kertas'' oso let her rampas!!!
i ask aqila kertas pun tak blh bawa ke??
she say gt 'gambar'!!!!! thn my paper let her rampas jor.
the paper very rememberance!!!!!!!
wtf~~!!!!! hight-light oso kena rampas..wtf~~~!!!
hate de lor~~~if got demerit..i go scratch cik lee's car!!
the new cik lee...a bing!!!! u c la...i gonna bakar ur house..!!
rampas..kertas juga kena rampas!!!!
tats not normal kertas ..its very important to me..k??!!!



k~~fine.
juz nw went tuition.
so diu one lo..
i ask the teacher about the fee...
thn she say dun ask again..the fee is very cheap jor
WALAO~!!!!! ask oso cannot..
thn her face look like wanna kill me..
ishh..
thn always call us stay back..
ask ask ask..
hate la~~~!!!



2day mood---beh song-ing!!!!!!

0 comments: