关于番薯

My photo
太在乎别人 ; 往往会伤害到自己 ! Add ↘vicky_kiwigirl@hotmail.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Roller d~

Yesterday 9++ kaya come my house find me
i thought she is ham sap lou
LOL !!!
laugh sei me lerr
so paiseh xDD
coz she keep knock the window
thn go bhind my house
my sister and i so scared
thn i say [saya panggil polis ahhh]
thn i [piang] the window heavily
she heart attack !
hahha

thn go xiao bai's house
go sg wang together luu
roller less ppl
but many pokai ppl
actually im nt fell down myself de
is many pokai suddenly fell down in front of me
i cant break so pokai together
lol !
still remember a couple
the girl suddenly fell down infront of me
i dodge her already
but her stupid bf squat down suddenlly
[ask her: babee~r u okay ?]
LOL !!
i (keng) dao the boy's body thn pokai ler
the boy x ada peduli me a single second
keep asking his gf oni
wtf !
pokai many time ahhh
1st time fell down my skin almost peel off
thn second time blood coming out
my chin hurt also !
fingernail also pecah
bcoz of Zhan Min
He damn fast

after roller Zhan Min,xiao bai,Kaya and me went matong and eat luu


i bankrup ald !


haixx ! see photo ler ...
leng lui , cutie and yong sui

look at kaya's finger @@xiao bai and xiao hei (meng cha cha)





Editedthe book is blocking zhan min xD

0 comments: