关于番薯

My photo
太在乎别人 ; 往往会伤害到自己 ! Add ↘vicky_kiwigirl@hotmail.com

Thursday, June 10, 2010

i hatE cat~~~

erm..i hatE cat larhxx *seriously
yesterday a stupid cat dunoe sot its nerve
climb in my house = =
i almost cry
the cat hide itself under sofa
it dunwan come out
just my sis n i in the house
my sis scare dou run into bedroom
n CLOSE the door
wth = =
it was sooo horrible
thn wait my mom come back
the cat come out ald
it want climp up my neighbour's house
my mom hit the cat
the cat still want climb
what the heck it keep want to go in ppl's house
LOL
so....make me hatE cat!!
but i luv dog ♥
-------------------------------------------------

juz nw eat steamboat
yummy♥
sui lui bao very naughty jor
but cutE also
------------------------------------------------

yea~~2mrw go genting luu
hahahs
CHEN SI MUN cant go worrr
nvm larhx
remember buy kraf tangan for me worr
hehess
miss u all yaa

sry jia en
busy cant go ur house
next week bah

0 comments: