关于番薯

My photo
太在乎别人 ; 往往会伤害到自己 ! Add ↘vicky_kiwigirl@hotmail.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I really become taller , human =]

Aww,today school was boring and hot !
somemore very hoorible = =
kay , ur smile is everything
I know wat are you trying to say =D
Erm... scolded from many teacher !
stupid ! Why i still suffering in this school nia ?
when i wait zin open the locker,suddenly i thought wat drop from the sky
LMAO !
the gurl's book drop again
almost 20 book drop from her locker onto my head
i almost faint = = is pain lar wei !!
somemore scold me dun step on her book
pity me T,T
but nvm larh =) forgive it
keep eating PANADOL !
lalalalal =x

After school go chatroom wif mama and quet .
chatroom service damn lame ald ! wait almost half and hour
hungry til faint = =
thn meet dou itu lou yeh
LOL . keep calling him tht time
he also agree i become taller !!
wosshhh ! happy ! lalalal.
lou yeh nickyy______

啊 , 慧仪和文俊要幸福下去_____
那个 xiao milo 请你不要搞破坏
不要弄脏有饮料姓名的人哦
谢谢 =)

0 comments: