关于番薯

My photo
太在乎别人 ; 往往会伤害到自己 ! Add ↘vicky_kiwigirl@hotmail.com

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wee =D

why i am here ahh ? dunoe.
i cant study.
ppl singing behing my house from yesterday til today
WTF ? sumore is malay song !
sejarah i dun und at all -.-
haixxx ! stupid !
i really is stupid , u all are clever de =]
yes , you are =] !
somemore i dun hv time to study jor.
next weekend duty . i wun cancel it
coz its taekwondo comp =D i like it
thn next next wekend more worst.
after duty [terpaksa] go ice skating ><
but its fun also lar =] celebrate two dai gah jie geh birtday mahh

next year dunoe will drop dou melati or melia jek. zZZ
GOD bless me =]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erm...[ child eyes ]``
who can accompany me to watch yah ?
i ask my sis,she say [ u know i dun like this kind of movie geh -.- ]
LOL
thn ask school geh babe , they all cant out ! ==
hmmp !
FOO JIA YEE , u be choosen ! ahaahahha =x

0 comments: