关于番薯

My photo
太在乎别人 ; 往往会伤害到自己 ! Add ↘vicky_kiwigirl@hotmail.com

Friday, April 30, 2010

i can laugh ald

finally 2day can can laugh at all
muahhahaahhahhah
when silent reading
phantom let us change dou sooo dirty
aiyerrrrrr
sry erik~hehes
thn math
ms hew keep walk around to check our hair
stupid laaa..i use my hand to cover my clip

thn kh
dunoe which bin tai po steal jor my papan tapak
thn gib me ugly one TT

bm 2 period
i slp...
teacher oso dun care

sejarah
tak faham langsung
draw-ing

bI
chat outside
moon walk outside 2melati
dunoe y melati sooo gt the feel
make ppl wan to dance de
hahha..
last time lanjiao walk
nw learning moon walk
muahahahah
siao deeeee
totally happy ^^
but
morning go hospital
i tot can get the clothes
finally the doctor tell me
WRONG SIZE!
i was like..wat the fuck!
came here so many time jorr
nw still need to wait
the doctor promise next time will get it
if not i bakar whole hospital

0 comments: